Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Books I'm Reading

I'm notorious for having several books going at the same time.  These are my current selections--

Bird By Bird by Anne Lamott  This has been excellent so far.  A look at what it means to be a writer, and the day-to-day process.  She makes me laugh out loud all the time, and sometimes have shifty eyes as I identify with some of her neuroses.

The Essential Guide to Getting Your Book Published by Eckstut & Sterry  Very informative how-to guide.  I'm not very far in it so I don't have a fully-formed opinion yet.  This book was a gift from my lovely co-worker Alona!  What can I say, the girl knows me!

Self-Editing for Fiction Writers by Browne & King  Just picked this one up last night (hurrah for Barnes & Noble gift cards!).  Hopefully this one will come in handy as I plow through the novel!

No comments:

Post a Comment